Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe’s ruling coalition is on track for a big win in Sunday’s general election – and 94 per cent of companies want it to stay in power, according to a Reuters poll – even though almost half the country’s voters don’t want Abe to keep his job, a media survey showed. Laura Frykberg reports.
- Next story Modi Visits Kedarnath For Temple Door Closing Ceremony
- Previous story No trade talks but UK’s May wins gesture at summit
- Minnesota officer charged with murder in Australian’s death: authorities
- Rahul Gandhi again shows his devotional side, visits temple, church and dargah in poll-bound Karnataka
- Potato farmer allegedly ends life, family seeks Government aid
- Cleaners take out thousands of ‘notes to God’ at Jerusalem’s Western Wall
- Employee injured after package explodes at FedEx facility