Myanmar / Japan, Feb 17 (ANI): Since after the transition from military to democratic rule Myanmar is witnessing a booming economy. However, in rural areas education remains underdeveloped. The Zin Kyan Taung Monastic School is located in Bago Region, which is around 300 km northwest of capital Yangon. JCB, the Japanese international credit card brand forayed in Myanmar market in 2016. As part of its Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) activities, the company supported the construction of new school building. With its population of 3.7 million, Yokohama is the largest city in Japan. Hokubu Sewage Treatment Center is a facility that processes approximately half of the sewage sludge accumulated in Yokohama. Collaborating with JFE Engineering Corporation, which is handling the infrastructure including the construction of water and sewer services and energy plants around the globe, manages a large portion of the design, construction, and operation of the Hokubu Sewerage Treatment Center.
- Next story Make Water Awesome Easy Peasy Apple Detox
- Previous story Baghdad residents assess the damage a day after major car bombing
- Vehicle strikes White House barrier, driver apprehended
- John Abraham and Diana Penty photoshoot for ‘Parmanu: The Story of Pokhran’
- Former UNFPA consultant accuse Country Head of sexual harassment
- U.S. to move to ‘phase 2’ if North Korea sanctions don’t work: Trump
- U.S. ready to open Jerusalem embassy in May: State Department