Tokyo (Japan), July 27 (ANI): Many Japanese international companies are actively employing overseas personnel. At the NEC central R&D center, under the theme of creating promising and valuable solutions for the various needs of society, advanced research is conducted. In Japan, today, artificial intelligence is being considered as a possible solution to replace humans with machines so as to address problems of labor scarcity, declining birthrate, an aging population. Among four country languages: English, Chinese, Korean, and Japanese, these characters can respond to questions, and provide information about directions. This has become beneficial for the many foreigners who visit inbound Japanese markets. Normal VR head mount displays have a viewing angle of 110 degrees, however, they are still narrower than the 210 degrees viewing angle of humans. Definitely, devices and services using the latest technologies will make life more convenient for all of us.
- Next story Caught! Justin Bieber ‘accidentally’ hits photographer with his car
- Previous story Security Forces Recover 5kg IED Before Amarnath Yatra
- President Kovind thanks Greece for supporting India for permanent seat in UNSC
- Trump creates “space force” as new military arm
- EAM Swaraj thanks France for supporting India for permanent seat in Nuclear Suppliers Group and UNSC
- Moscow court orders taxi driver who injured pedestrians detained pending trial
- Apple’s App Store commissions case goes to Supreme Court