Tokyo (Japan), July 27 (ANI): Many Japanese international companies are actively employing overseas personnel. At the NEC central R&D center, under the theme of creating promising and valuable solutions for the various needs of society, advanced research is conducted. In Japan, today, artificial intelligence is being considered as a possible solution to replace humans with machines so as to address problems of labor scarcity, declining birthrate, an aging population. Among four country languages: English, Chinese, Korean, and Japanese, these characters can respond to questions, and provide information about directions. This has become beneficial for the many foreigners who visit inbound Japanese markets. Normal VR head mount displays have a viewing angle of 110 degrees, however, they are still narrower than the 210 degrees viewing angle of humans. Definitely, devices and services using the latest technologies will make life more convenient for all of us.
- Japanese firms provides technology training to researcher from Asia
- Security Forces Recover 5kg IED Before Amarnath Yatra
- “I won’t play any official tennis tournament until 2017 end due to injury”: Djokovic
- ‘Indian Muslims’ can collectively make efforts to create peace in world: Dalai Lama
- Protest erupts against President Trump’s transgender military ban