Japanese toy and game software company Bandai Namco has opened the country’s largest virtual reality entertainment facility in Tokyo.
- Next story Watch: Locals pelt stones outside residential complex after reports of maid being held captive
- Previous story Principal made his office to toilet of a government school in a village of Madhya Pradesh
- Mother of Nirbhaya spoke on ordinance approved by govt on death penalty in rape with minor
- Renuka Chaudhary spoke on ordinance approved by govt on death penalty in rape with minor
- Sukma encounter: Mortal remains of CRPF ASI brought to his native place
- What about those above 12 years old?: Nirbhaya victim’s mother questions POCSO act
- Terrorist organizations are moving freely in Pakistan: Kashmiri leader