Japanese rescue crews take advantage of a break in the weather to clean up and search for survivors of torrential rain, floods and landslides, as the death toll from several days of freak weather rises. Samantha Vadas reports.
- Japanese rescuers continue search as more rain is forecast
- Pakistan once again violated the ceasefire by firing at Tral and Poonch of J&K
- “Like kissing your sister” – All Blacks Hansen reflects on series draw
- Farmers of MP, Haryana, Punjab and other states, sat on indefinite strike at Jantar Mantar
- Protests hit Hamburg streets after G20 summit