Tokyo (Japan), Oct 18 (ANI): Karaoke Box is a place where an amateur singer sings along with recorded music by using a microphone. The trend is gaining popularity in Japan as many such places are mushrooming across the country. NTT Communications is providing IT solutions to the company. Not only singing, the popularity of virtual reality, augmented reality and mixed reality games create a new enjoyment for video game enthusiasts. At present, many virtual reality experiences provide video and sound using a VR head mount display and headphones. Gamers can experience a virtual world that does not even exist in front of them. Experience beyond Reality, in addition to the debut of devices corresponding to touch and smell, increases the interaction between the player and character and provides the feeling and thrill of actually being there. The player boards the attraction and the robotics controller operates based on the video signal transmitted by the virtual reality content. The new technology brings surprises to game players.
- Next story ‘Sadhu’ chops off private parts over affair allegation
- Previous story Exiled Tibetan NGOs protest against Chinese Premier Xi Jinping
- Oscars 2018: After all black at Golden Globes, colour is back on the red carpet
- Week long Yoga programme concludes in District Jail
- PM Modi will deliver his last speech as PM from Red Fort this year, says Derek O’Brien
- Guatemala to move embassy in Israel to Jerusalem in May
- Watch: Uttarandhra Charcha Vedika holds candle protest rally demanding special status for Andhra Pradesh