Unlike other elite marathon runners, the prolific Yuki Kawauchi is not fully professional and still holds down a day job as at a school in Kuji, Japan. All that is about to change in April when he’ll finally look to focus on running full time.
- Japan’s ‘Citizen Runner’ wants to go pro
- Devotees in huge numbers gather to pay tribute to Shivakumara Swami
- Ready to take on challenge, will try to repeat Australia performance: Kohli ahead of NZ series
- Cleaning drive initiated in Dal Lake first time during winters
- Family throws infant over suspicion of being possessed by evil spirits