A Japanese pop group hopped on the bitcoin bandwagon on Friday (January 12), dedicating themselves to singing and dancing about the cryptocurrencies that have taken the world by storm this last year. Edward Baran reports.
- Next story Gourmet chocolate sweetens bitter times in Venezuela
- Previous story CM Raman Singh attends National Youth Day Programme
- Pad Man Challenge: Akshay Kumar, Aamir Khan, Twinkle Khanna pose with a pad
- Centre omits minimum export price for onions
- Shamita Shetty talks about marriage, web series on her birthday
- MP CM expresses happiness over cabinet expansion, says it will be more balanced
- Sonakshi And KJO Preen For The Lakme Fashion Week 2018