Sushi entrepreneur Kiyoshi Kimura pays top price at the first auction of the new year at Tokyo’s Tsukiji fish market, bagging a prized bluefin tuna for an eye-watering 74.2 million yen ($636,000).
- Next story Sky’s the limit for Thai baby elephant swimming to health
- Previous story Teenager Gang Raped In Jalaun
- Champa Kingdom symbolises one of history’s great civilisations: President Kovind
- India vs Australia T20I: Australian cricket team sweats it out ahead of match
- Glimpse of newly-wed couple Ranveer-Deepika at Mumbai airport
- Lucky to have Bumrah, Bhuvneshwar as best new-ball pair: Virat Kohli
- Cloud seeding can be considered if Delhi’s air quality worsens: Environment Minister