New Delhi, July 23 (ANI): Days after Chester Bennington was found dead at the age of 41 from apparent suicide, friends, fans, and colleagues continue to pay tribute to the artist. On Saturday, Jared Leto took to his Instagram account and penned a heartfelt letter to his close friend Chester Bennington. He wrote, “When I think of Chester, I remember his smile. His laughter, intelligence, kindness and heart. The absolutely unforgettable voice that was at once – delicate, ferocious and always full of emotion. “Witnessing his life taught me a lot. Especially about commitment, about kindness, about hard work, about the pursuit and achievement of dreams, and mostly about love. “I know that both his family and his band were a massive source of inspiration and pride for him. It was clear to me that he was deeply grateful for both the people that surrounded him and the life that he had. My heart goes out to his family, friends, band, and fans. A tragic loss of an absolutely legend. We will miss you.” Bennington died on July 20. The following day, it was revealed that the singer’s death was reported as a suicide by hanging. The final cause of death is still pending following an autopsy.
- Jared Leto pens heartfelt letter to his friend Chester Bennington
- Football camp in Ukhrul a hit among budding sportsmen
- Armed guards deployed to prevent tomatoes’ theft as prices skyrocket
- 24 Kawariyas, 4 ITBP personnel, 2 policemen injured in stone-pelting
- Music Festival brings galaxy of singers together