New Delhi, July 23 (ANI): Days after Chester Bennington was found dead at the age of 41 from apparent suicide, friends, fans, and colleagues continue to pay tribute to the artist. On Saturday, Jared Leto took to his Instagram account and penned a heartfelt letter to his close friend Chester Bennington. He wrote, “When I think of Chester, I remember his smile. His laughter, intelligence, kindness and heart. The absolutely unforgettable voice that was at once – delicate, ferocious and always full of emotion. “Witnessing his life taught me a lot. Especially about commitment, about kindness, about hard work, about the pursuit and achievement of dreams, and mostly about love. “I know that both his family and his band were a massive source of inspiration and pride for him. It was clear to me that he was deeply grateful for both the people that surrounded him and the life that he had. My heart goes out to his family, friends, band, and fans. A tragic loss of an absolutely legend. We will miss you.” Bennington died on July 20. The following day, it was revealed that the singer’s death was reported as a suicide by hanging. The final cause of death is still pending following an autopsy.
- Next story Women’s World Cup 2017: Wishes pour in ahead of India-England big clash
- Previous story Football camp in Ukhrul a hit among budding sportsmen
- Melania Trump speaks at youth empowerment event
- Wildfire menaces rural, northern California community
- IIFA Awards 2018: Ranbir Kapoor awes audiences with power-packed performance
- Research in consumer behaviour predicts 120 million Indian online shoppers in 2018
- Watch: Rains lash parts of Mumbai city