Bihar CM Nitish Kumar’s sudden resignation was a surprise to many. As Mahagathbandhan kicked the bucket, the Congress and JD(U) started accusing Nitish of betrayal, however, JD(U) remains adamant otherwise.
- JD(U) Discards Betrayal Charges, Says Decision For Bihar
- Mallikarjun Kharge and Digvijay Singh targeted on Nitish Kumar
- Australia’s biggest pension fund flags equities risks and eyes U.S. infrastructure
- Ranbir Attacks Karan Johar Says Was Forced To Be On Koffee With Karan
- Sushil Modi spoke after taking oath of Deputy CM of Bihar