Lucknow (UP), Feb 21 (ANI): Reliance Industries Chairman and Managing Director Mukesh Ambani on Wednesday committed to investing Rs. 10,000 crore in Uttar Pradesh over the next three years. Speaking at Uttar Pradesh Investors’ Summit 2018, Ambani said Jio has invested Rs. 20,000 crore already in the state, and plans to invest another Rs. 10,000 crore over the next three years.
- Previous story Potential, policy, planning and performance lead to progress: PM Modi at UP Investors’ Summit
- Jio to invest Rs 10,000 cr over three years in UP: Mukesh Ambani
- Potential, policy, planning and performance lead to progress: PM Modi at UP Investors’ Summit
- PM Modi inaugurates UP Investors’ Summit 2018
- SC stays criminal cases against Priya Prakash Varrier
- UP, Maharashtra must compete with each other to achieve trillion-dollar-economy target: PM Modi