New Delhi, Apr 30 (ANI): Buddha Singh, an assistant professor at the Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU), has alleged that his car was vandalised after he attended a programme to pay tribute to the fallen soldiers of the recent Sukma attack. The incident took place at the same venue where slain terrorist Afzal Guru was commemorated in February 2016. An FIR has been registered against unidentified people in connection with the incident. At least 25 Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) personnel were killed, and six others injured, after a group of Maoists attacked their convoy on April 24.
- JNU professor’s car allegedly vandalised for condoling soldiers killed in Sukma attack
- Arvind Panagariya pitches for building India that Mahatma Gandhi dreamt of
- Watch: Maharashtra Minister drives truck to decongest traffic
- ‘Triple talaq’ has no sanction in Islamic law: Venkaiah Naidu
- J&K Minister Priya Sethi talked about on BJP-PDP coalition