New Delhi, July 24 (ANI): The Jawaharlal Nehru University has been roped into numerous controversies from months and years. But for once, the prestigious institution has demanded procurement of an army tank to be put on display at the campus. Asserting that such a tank will constantly remind students of the sacrifice and valour of Indian soldiers, Vice Chancellor Jagdish Singh called on Minister of State (MoS) for External Affairs, V.K. Singh to help the varsity procure a tank. Jagdish Singh was addressing a gathering during university programme.
- Next story Man dies after falling into pit in Mayur Vihar Phase 3 area
- Previous story Soriano double sees Beijing Guoan edge past Shanghai Shenua in Chinese Super League
- South Africa’s black punks rock Soweto
- Sen. Duckworth slams Trump calling him “five-deferment draft dodger”
- Turkey presses on with ‘Operation Olive Branch’
- Karni Sena workers distribute letter to theatre owners against film ‘Padmaavat’
- Bawana Fire: In all probability fire goes to be electrical origin, says DFS Director