New Delhi, Aug 18 (ANI): After four-years of marriage, supermodel Joanna Krupa has officially divorced her Miami Beach nightlife entrepreneur husband Romain Zago. The former ‘Real Housewives of Miami’ star and the nightclub owner finalised their divorce in a Miami courtroom on Thursday. Krupa, 38, and Zago, 44, have no children together and neither of two asked for alimony. Krupa and Zago had previously divided up their assets privately with a Marital Settlement Agreement, reports E! Online. A lawyer for the couple said last month that Joanna and Romain have successfully and amicably resolved all matters; both remain friends and desire the best for each other. He and Krupa had actually separated back in December, but the news of their split was made public in May.
- Next story 54 villages devastated due to heavy floods
- Previous story Meghalaya’s Pyrdiwah Waterfalls extract the nature’s uniqueness
- Dolce & Gabbna Show – Women’s Collection Autumn/Winter 2018/19 in Milan
- Indian film industry saddened by Sridevi’s demise
- DRDO successfully tests flight indigenous Rustom-2 drone
- Andhra Pradesh focusing more to skill up in technology: AP IT Minister Nara Lokesh at CII Summit
- Microsoft, Xiaomi join hands to develop AI-based gadgets