France’s unemployment rate fell to its lowest level in five years during the second quarter, boosting President Emmanuel Macron as he pushes through reforms to ease employment regulations. As Sonia Legg reports, Germany’s employment hit a record too and euro zone core inflation rose, possibly increasing the chances of ECB policy tapering sooner rather than later.
- Jobs boost for France & Germany, inflation stable
- LFW 2017: Disha Patani stuns in white sheer maxi dress on day 1
- Real Madrid coach Zinedine Zidane happy after win over Barcelona
- Parineeti & Anurag Kashyap Attend Premiere Of ‘The Partition:1947’
- ‘Dangal’ star Sanya Malhotra makes smashing runway debut at LFW 2017