U.S. Senator John McCain takes aim at isolationist American politics in a speech accepting the National Constitution Center Liberty Medal in Philadelphia, saying that ‘half-baked, spurious nationalism’ is ‘unpatriotic.’ No reporter narration.
- John McCain slams ‘spurious nationalism’ in Liberty Medal speech
- India, Russia to hold first joint ‘Tri-Services’ military exercise from Oct 19
- Gir National Park reopens after 4-month-long monsoon break
- Shivraj Chouhan hails Indian Army on closing ceremony of Shaurya Smarak’s first anniversary
- Philippines optimistic after ISIS-linked leaders killed