As the fallout from the Harvey Weinstein scandal deepens, Angelina Jolie and Gwyneth Paltrow told The New York Times they too have been sexually harassed by the mega-producer. And Hillary Clinton on Tuesday broke her silence regarding the alleged actions of one of her most famous donors. Lisa Bernhard reports.
- Next story Kenyan police fire teargas at oppositon protesters
- Previous story Dog lover Putin gifted puppy for his birthday
- U.S., South Korea agree in principle on new trade deal – White House
- Monkey takes authorities on the run in Mexico City
- Andhra Government working towards a society with no economic parities: CM Naidu
- Smith, Warner, Bancroft knew of ball-tampering: Cricket Australia
- Baloch people hold anti-Pakistan protest marking March 27 as ‘Black Day’