Nizamabad (Telangana), July 13 (ANI): Telangana Chief Minister’s daughter and MP K. Kavitha praised “The Green Telangana Mission”, in Nizamabad. This is the Telangana government Campaign to turn the state Green. Haritha Haram is being divided into three parts and MP K. Kavitha is confident about their green mission. Speaking at the event, Kavitha said Haritha Haram is a very serious programme of Telangana government and people are also participating in the Telangana green mission. They have full confidence about the programme. The greenery helps bring more rain and recharges the groundwater level and with this aim, K Kavitha urged people to take the initiative and inspire others to participate in the Haritha Haram programme.
- Previous story Telangana IT Minister participates in workshop on implementation of ‘National Urban Health Mission’
- K. Kavitha confident of ‘Haritha Haram’ becoming successful programme of Telangana govt.
- Telangana IT Minister participates in workshop on implementation of ‘National Urban Health Mission’
- When Harry aka Shah Rukh Khan drove tractor in Punjab fields
- Kiren Rijiju conducts aerial survey of flood-hit Assam, Arunachal Pradesh
- KCR congratulates cricketer Mithali Raj on becoming top scorer