Thiruvananthapuram (Kerala), Dec 08 (ANI): Kerala Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) president PS Sreedharan Pillai on Saturday hailed the release of BJP State General Secretary K Surendran from jail today and said that the BJP will fight more vigorously and Surendran’s release is a setback to Communist Party of India Marxist (CPI(M)). While celebrating BJP General Secretary’s release he said, “Every law abiding citizen in Kerala is welcoming release of K Surendran. Now he and his party are more powerful and we’ll fight more vigorously. This is a setback to CPI(M) ministry and atheist people.” K Surendran released from Poojappura jail today after he was arrested in connection with Sabarimala row on November 17.
- K Surendran’s release a setback for CPI(M): Kerala BJP Prez
- ‘Swasth Bharat Yatra’ flagged off in Pune
- BJP state Gen Secretary K Surendran released from jail
- Terrorism curbed to great extent with surgical strike: Lt Gen Ranbir Singh
- Exit polls part of elections, should let psephologists do their job: Naqvi