Hyderabad, Dec 12 (ANI): The Kacheguda Railway Station has earned the distinction of being first energy efficient railway station under ‘A1 Category’ in the Indian Railways. The station has achieved 100 percent energy efficiency by reducing consumption of 1.76 lakh units per annum, amounting to Rs. 14.08 lakh annual savings. The South Central Railways plans to install LED (Light Emitting Diode) lights in all the stations under the SCR zone. SCR Chief Public Relations Officer (CPRO), Uma Shankar, informed that initiatives and measures to conserve water, energy and other resources. People visiting the station premises are feeling more comfortable by the supply of free Wi-Fi in this station.
- Next story Gujarat Polls: From PM Modi’s seaplane ride to Rahul Gandhi’s temple visit, here’s all info about last day of campaigning
- Previous story BSP’s newly-elected Mayor refuses to stand during ‘Vande Mataram’ recital
- Syrians evacuated from Golan border reach rebel checkpoint in Hama
- Bollywood Star Kids Who Were Launched Together
- Gear up to witness the India’s first war of freedom as ‘Manikarnika’ gets its release date
- Heavy downpour halts lives in Bhubaneswar
- No place for such acts in our society and country: Rajyavardhan Rathore on Alwar lynching