Auraiya (Uttar Pradesh), Aug 23 (ANI): As many as ten coaches and engine of 12225 Kaifiyaat Express train derailed in which 74 people were reportedly injured at Auraiya in Uttar Pradesh in the wee hours of Wednesday. The incident took place when a railway dumper was hit by the Kaifiyaat Express leading to the accident. Kaifiyaat Express runs between Azamgarh to New Delhi. The top officials of the railway reached the spot to take stock of the situation. The incident comes days after 14 coaches of Utkal Express derailed in Uttar Pradesh’s Khatauli in which several people were killed.
- Next story Watch: Golden Temple dazzles on occasion of ‘Prakash Parv’
- Previous story Woman thrashes cops to save his drunken son
- Airbnb to remove listings in Israel’s West Bank settlements
- Phase 2 Of J & K Rural Polls Today
- 6 Dead And Several Injured In An Explosion In Maharashtra
- Deepika Ranveer Inside Wedding Photos are breaking the internet | DeepVeer | Bollywood News & Gossip
- After Khashoggi, some Saudi royals turn against crown prince