New Delhi, Jan 11 (ANI): While addressing the media during the launch of Hindustan Unilever’s ‘Swachh Aadat Swachh Bharat’ campaign, Bollywood actor Kajol, when asked about her expectations from the 2018 Union Budget, said she wants the entertainment industry should be made tax free. The actress, however, said she wants to leave the judgment on the government. The union budget will be presented on February 1. The ‘Dilwale’ actress, who is an advocacy ambassador of the campaign, on Wednesday, launched ‘Swachh Aadat, Swachh Bharat’ programme in Mumbai.
- Next story Fishy tale as Olympic venues face uncertain future
- Previous story PDP MLA Ajaz Ahmad Mir gave a disputed statement on Kashmiri terrorists
- Families mark fourth anniversary of Malaysia Airlines flight MH370’s disappearance
- ANDREW GN Show- Women’s Collection Autumn/Winter 2018/19 in Paris
- Rajkummar Rao posts new still from ‘Omerta’
- Caught on cam: Thief steals ornaments in Sai Mandir
- REDEMPTION Show – Women’s Collection Autumn/Winter 2018/19 in Paris (with interview)