Lucknow (Uttar Pradesh),Aug 19 (ANI) : In the latest development in Kalinga Utkal Express derailment, Lucknow Additional DGP Anand Kumar said that at least 10 persons have been killed and 30-40 are seriously injured. The ADG added that 30 ambulances have reached the spot for the relief work and as a precautionary measure Anti-Terrorism Squad (ATS) have also been sent to the spot.
- Next story Over 6 coaches of Kalinga Utkal Express derail at Khatauli
- Previous story CM Chandrababu Naidu holds road show before Nandyal by-elections
- Thousands in London and Paris protest for tighter U.S. gun controls
- They should have worn black cloaks: Amarinder Singh on BJP, SAD walkout from assembly
- Sonakshi, Salman, Katrina, Prabhu Deva share their excitement for Da-Bangg Tour!
- SP, BSP decided to join hands to prevent BJP’s victory: Mayawati on RS Polls
- Former Catalan leader faces arrest in Finland