Khatauli (Uttar Pradesh), Aug 20 (ANI): Divulging the details of the Kalinga Utkal Express train derailment patients, who were brought to Muzaffarnagar Medical College, Chief Medical Superintendent of college B.R Sharma said on Sunday that 25 patients had been brought to the college for treatment in which 19 patients are still under treatment and five patients have been discharged. The Chief Medical Superintendent added that one of the patients was taken to Agra by his family members. One female person was brought dead, which was shifted to district hospital.
- Kalinga Utkal Express derailment: 19 patients still under treatment, says Medical Superintendent
- CRPF authorities start school for wards of jawans
- BJP Government will pay fees of students who score 75% in 12th, 85% in CBSE: CM Shivraj
- BJP President Amit Shah, CM Shivraj eat lunch at villager’s house
- Minor girl allegedly raped by on duty policeman, father dies of shock