New Delhi, Aug 24 (ANI): Actor Kamal Haasan, on Thursday, hailed the Supreme Court’s verdict of declaring privacy as a fundamental right. The actor took to his Twitter handle to laud the verdict and said these are ‘moments that make India’. He tweeted, “SC upholds the right to privacy Nothing vague or amorphous about it. People thank the Honourable Judges. These are moments that make India.” On Thursday morning, in a landmark decision that will affect the lives of all Indians, the apex court unanimously declared that Right to Privacy was a Fundamental Right under the Constitution. A five-judge constitutional bench of the Supreme Court will now decide whether the Aadhar violates the Right to Privacy or not.
- Next story Force Friday returns with Augmented Reality
- Previous story KCR holds high level meeting for maintenance of land records in Telangana
- Oscars 2018: After all black at Golden Globes, colour is back on the red carpet
- Week long Yoga programme concludes in District Jail
- PM Modi will deliver his last speech as PM from Red Fort this year, says Derek O’Brien
- Guatemala to move embassy in Israel to Jerusalem in May
- Watch: Uttarandhra Charcha Vedika holds candle protest rally demanding special status for Andhra Pradesh