The spat between AIADMK government and Kamal Haasan got very personal on Sunday when the Law minister C. Shanmugam launched a vicious attack on the legendary star by wading into his personal life. The minister called Kamal a “third rate actor” who indulges in “cheap publicity” since he has “no big offers” on the silver screen. DMK leader MK Stalin and state unit Congress leaders stepped in and said the actor had every right to speak his mind.
- Next story British royals arrive in Warsaw on state visit
- Previous story Jordan jails soldier who killed three U.S. trainers
- President Kovind hosts banquet for Seychelles counterpart, PM Modi, EAM Swaraj in attendance
- Ben Affleck, Lindsay Shookus take relationship to next level
- Trump claims ‘a lot of progress’ in Middle East
- Any order of court, NGT will be strictly abided by: NBCC Managing Director
- I dedicate my award as tribute to Sridevi: Nawazuddin