Kangana Ranaut rang in Christmas with a brunch with over 100 children of the Smile Foundation. She spoke about how the festival was not a part of her childhood but ever since she moved to Mumbai she celebrated Christmas. On the work front, Kangana resumes shooting for her ambitious project “Manikarnika: The Queen of Jhansi”.
- Next story Vijay Rupani Takes Oath As Gujarat Chief Minister
- Previous story Jacqueline Celebrates Christmas With Kids
- Oscars 2018: After all black at Golden Globes, colour is back on the red carpet
- Week long Yoga programme concludes in District Jail
- PM Modi will deliver his last speech as PM from Red Fort this year, says Derek O’Brien
- Guatemala to move embassy in Israel to Jerusalem in May
- Watch: Uttarandhra Charcha Vedika holds candle protest rally demanding special status for Andhra Pradesh