Actress Kangana Ranaut is currently busy shooting for the historical drama ‘Manikarnika: The Queen of Jhansi’, in which she plays the role of Rani Laxmibai. Pictures of her, dressed as the warrior, are doing the rounds on the Internet. The actress can be seen wearing a warrior outfit with a sword, a turban, and exquisite Jewellery. Kangana is shooting in Jaipur’s Amber Fort for the second schedule of the movie.
- Next story Karnataka celebrates its formation day with pomp, grandeur
- Previous story Rising expenses mar StanChart Q3 profit increase
- Austria bids farewell to winter with traditional carnival
- Saudi crown prince pledges $20 billion in investment deals for Pakistan
- Celebrities at The Launch of Ohaila Khan on Line Boutique Chantrealle
- Rekha, Deepika, Sonakshi and Shahid at Filmfare Glamour, Style Awards 2019
- Isha Koppikar Collaborates with Smile Foundation for Ramp for Champs for The Girl Child