Actress Kangana Ranaut is currently busy shooting for the historical drama ‘Manikarnika: The Queen of Jhansi’, in which she plays the role of Rani Laxmibai. Pictures of her, dressed as the warrior, are doing the rounds on the Internet. The actress can be seen wearing a warrior outfit with a sword, a turban, and exquisite Jewellery. Kangana is shooting in Jaipur’s Amber Fort for the second schedule of the movie.
- Kangana’s Look As Warrior Rani Laxmibai In Manikarnika Is Quite Regal
- Rising expenses mar StanChart Q3 profit increase
- How Did India Break Into Top 100 In Ease Of Doing Business List?
- Adaa Khan Talks About Her BOND With Arjun Bijlani At His Birthday Bash
- Hina Khan and Shilpa Shinde Do A BIG ROBBERY In Bigg Boss 11 Day 30 Episode 31 31st October 2017 Full Episode Update