After receiving lukewarm response for Hansal Mehta’s ‘Simran’, actress Kangana Ranaut is all set for her ambitious project Manikarnika: The Queen of Jhansi. Directed by Telugu filmmaker Krish, the film has Kangana playing the role of Rani Laxmibai. Recently, pictures from the sets in Jaipur leaked and we must say that the actress looked ethereal as Laxmibai.
- Next story Sacked Catalan leader won’t seek Belgium asylum
- Previous story Mamata And Centre Will Have To Wait For SC Decision On Aadhaar – Rashid Alvi
- Oscars 2018: After all black at Golden Globes, colour is back on the red carpet
- Week long Yoga programme concludes in District Jail
- PM Modi will deliver his last speech as PM from Red Fort this year, says Derek O’Brien
- Guatemala to move embassy in Israel to Jerusalem in May
- Watch: Uttarandhra Charcha Vedika holds candle protest rally demanding special status for Andhra Pradesh