Kanpur (Uttar Pradesh), Aug 07 (ANI): In the wake of rising border tensions with China, scores of protesters in Uttar Pradeshs’ Kanpur city on Sunday took out a protest rally against the Chinese products. The agitators staged the protest ahead of 75th anniversary of Quit India movement, which was launched by iconic freedom figure Mahatma Gandhi on August 09, 1942, to oust British rulers. Taking a cue from the movement, the protesters urged people to boycott Chinese goods and wage an economic war against its companies.
- Next story Pakistan all set to hoist the tallest flag in its territory
- Previous story Watch: MQM protests against human rights violations by Pakistan
- SPC would help strengthen the interface between police & student: Rajnath Singh
- 1 person dead, 2 in critical condition after Chennai building collapses
- A new research answers why some people just can’t resist eating
- Popular platforms to own & sell property hassle-free
- Long recovery ahead for mom in Missouri tragedy