Kanpur (Uttar Pradesh), Oct 15 (ANI): Agitated over sluggish economy, traders in Kanpur compared Prime Minister Narendra Modi to the North Korean dictator Kim Jong Un, and had put up posters and hoardings of the same. The hoardings have a photograph of Kim Jong-un on one side declaring he will rest only after he has destroyed the world and that of Modi on other the side saying, “I will bring an end to businesses”. Police have nabbed a person who was putting up the posters at several places in the city and lodged a case in this regard.
- Kanpur traders compare PM Modi to North Korean dictator Kim Jong-un, case registered
- Watch: Forest officials rescue, drive away ailing jumbo into wilds
- ‘Kashmir issue’ gifted by First PM Jawaharlal Nehru, Congress: Shivraj Chouhan
- Designer Anju Modi showcases ‘Swadeshi’ collection on day 4 of Amazon India Fashion Week
- AIFW SS’18 Day 4: Vaani Kapoor turns showstopper for designer Payal Jain