Kanpur (Uttar Pradesh), Oct 15 (ANI): Agitated over sluggish economy, traders in Kanpur compared Prime Minister Narendra Modi to the North Korean dictator Kim Jong Un, and had put up posters and hoardings of the same. The hoardings have a photograph of Kim Jong-un on one side declaring he will rest only after he has destroyed the world and that of Modi on other the side saying, “I will bring an end to businesses”. Police have nabbed a person who was putting up the posters at several places in the city and lodged a case in this regard.
- Next story ‘Will provide shelter to Rohingyas but won’t allow our land be used for terrorist activities’ Bangladesh PM’s Media advisor
- Previous story Watch: Forest officials rescue, drive away ailing jumbo into wilds
- Delhi Govt Offers Rs 1.25 Lakh/Month Pay For Fellowship Scheme
- Bjp Lodges Complaint Against Congress Chief For Fake Tweet
- Aamna Sharif Workout Session On Her GYM
- Aishwarya Rai At Women Cancer Initiative Annual Fundraising Soul Stirrings 2018
- Shahrukh Khan, Kajol, Rani Mukherjee Others At Celebrate 20 Years Of Kuch Kuch Hota Hai