New Delhi, Oct 29 (ANI): Filmmaker Karan Johar, who became a father last February to twins Yash and Roohi, has opened a creche at his Andheri office for his kids, reportedly. KJo, who is heading Dharma Productions, has taken this step to spend more time with Yash and Roohi. Also, the employees of the production house can also leave their children at the creche. While talking to a leading daily, Karan shared, “Yash and Roohi are already eight-months-old. I don’t get enough time to see them during the day. So, I have a spacious room for them here (in my office). They will feel like they’re coming to a special place.” “Anybody (employees) who has a kid is welcome to bring him/her here,” he added.
- Next story Akshay Kumar’s ‘Padman’ to release early!
- Previous story On Karnataka visit, PM Modi addressed a rally in Ujire
- Rahul Gandhi again shows his devotional side, visits temple, church and dargah in poll-bound Karnataka
- Potato farmer allegedly ends life, family seeks Government aid
- Cleaners take out thousands of ‘notes to God’ at Jerusalem’s Western Wall
- Employee injured after package explodes at FedEx facility
- Caught on cam: Armed robbers loot Rs 18 Lakhs outside bank