New Delhi, Oct 29 (ANI): Filmmaker Karan Johar, who became a father last February to twins Yash and Roohi, has opened a creche at his Andheri office for his kids, reportedly. KJo, who is heading Dharma Productions, has taken this step to spend more time with Yash and Roohi. Also, the employees of the production house can also leave their children at the creche. While talking to a leading daily, Karan shared, “Yash and Roohi are already eight-months-old. I don’t get enough time to see them during the day. So, I have a spacious room for them here (in my office). They will feel like they’re coming to a special place.” “Anybody (employees) who has a kid is welcome to bring him/her here,” he added.
- Karan Johar opens a creche at Dharma Productions office for twins Yash, Roohi
- On Karnataka visit, PM Modi addressed a rally in Ujire
- 2 terrorists killed and 1 jawan martyred in an encounter during search operation in J&K
- Dabangs publicly tortured and fiercely beaten lover and his parents in UP
- Islamist attack on hotel in Somali capital kills 25 – police