Mumbai, Oct 28 (ANI): Bollywood actor Karisma Kapoor is very excited for her sister Kareena Kapoor Khan’s film ‘Veere Di Wedding’. Speaking to media at an event in Mumbai, Karisma was all praise for the film and said she feels the movie has great freshness to it. Shashanka Ghosh’s ‘Veere Di Wedding’ has been in the news ever since it went on floors. Produced by Rhea Kapoor and Ekta Kapoor, ‘Veere Di Wedding’ will be Bebo’s first film post embracing motherhood. The movie will hit theatres on May 18, 2018.
- Next story Indo-Myanmar Regional Border Committee meeting held in Imphal
- Previous story Take a look inside Gauri Khan’s starry Halloween Party
- Sambit Patra spoke on meeting of CWC on strategy of 2019 elections
- SRK & Other Celebs Glam Up Poorna Patel’s Wedding Reception
- UK households’ mood boosted by easing inflation squeeze
- Sachin & Zaheer Attend AIFF President’s Daughter’s Wedding
- Randeep Surjewala spoke on meeting of CWC on strategy of 2019 elections