Mumbai, Oct 28 (ANI): Bollywood actor Karisma Kapoor is very excited for her sister Kareena Kapoor Khan’s film ‘Veere Di Wedding’. Speaking to media at an event in Mumbai, Karisma was all praise for the film and said she feels the movie has great freshness to it. Shashanka Ghosh’s ‘Veere Di Wedding’ has been in the news ever since it went on floors. Produced by Rhea Kapoor and Ekta Kapoor, ‘Veere Di Wedding’ will be Bebo’s first film post embracing motherhood. The movie will hit theatres on May 18, 2018.
- Next story Indo-Myanmar Regional Border Committee meeting held in Imphal
- Previous story Take a look inside Gauri Khan’s starry Halloween Party
- Rohingya repatriation may be pushed back to 2019
- India vs Australia T20I: Team India sweats it out ahead of match
- Rajasthan polls: Former BJP leader Gyandev Ahuja to contest as Independent candidate
- Sonia Gandhi doesn’t have courage to say where she worked from 1965-68: Subramanian Swamy
- President Kovind visits My Son Sanctuary in Vietnam’s Quang Nam