Bengaluru, Nov 01 (ANI): Karnataka celebrated its formation day on Wednesday amid pomp and grandeur. Karnataka Chief Minister Siddaramaiah was present at the event held in Bengaluru. Siddaramaiah said that although the state flag would be hoisted on every formation day, a meeting with his party members would decide whether the design of the flag requires any changes. Karnataka celebrates its formation day as ‘Karnataka Rajyotsav’, which is also observed as a public holiday in the state.
- Next story 142nd birth anniversary of Sardar Patel observed in Nepal
- Previous story Kangana’s Look As Warrior Rani Laxmibai In Manikarnika Is Quite Regal
- Kansas City shootouts end with suspect dead
- JK SVO Raids at ARTO Shopian Abdul Majid Bhat Residence
- Due to high tide and heavy rain village in Navsari has got partially submerged in water
- Nitin Gadkari called high level meeting for the issue of Taj Mahal conservation
- Janhvi Kapoor and entire bollywood at Dhadak speical screening