Bengaluru, Nov 01 (ANI): Karnataka celebrated its formation day on Wednesday amid pomp and grandeur. Karnataka Chief Minister Siddaramaiah was present at the event held in Bengaluru. Siddaramaiah said that although the state flag would be hoisted on every formation day, a meeting with his party members would decide whether the design of the flag requires any changes. Karnataka celebrates its formation day as ‘Karnataka Rajyotsav’, which is also observed as a public holiday in the state.
- Karnataka celebrates its formation day with pomp, grandeur
- Kangana’s Look As Warrior Rani Laxmibai In Manikarnika Is Quite Regal
- Rising expenses mar StanChart Q3 profit increase
- How Did India Break Into Top 100 In Ease Of Doing Business List?
- Adaa Khan Talks About Her BOND With Arjun Bijlani At His Birthday Bash