Bengaluru, Nov 01 (ANI): Karnataka celebrated its formation day on Wednesday amid pomp and grandeur. Karnataka Chief Minister Siddaramaiah was present at the event held in Bengaluru. Siddaramaiah said that although the state flag would be hoisted on every formation day, a meeting with his party members would decide whether the design of the flag requires any changes. Karnataka celebrates its formation day as ‘Karnataka Rajyotsav’, which is also observed as a public holiday in the state.
- Next story 142nd birth anniversary of Sardar Patel observed in Nepal
- Previous story Kangana’s Look As Warrior Rani Laxmibai In Manikarnika Is Quite Regal
- Not right to delay information about 39 Indians killed in Iraq: Congress
- Confirmed! Sara Ali Khan to star opposite Ranveer Singh in ‘Simmba’
- Mercedes’ Bottas hoping for strong finish in Melbourne Formula 1 Grand Prix
- Sufiyon Ki Vaadi Ep#203 (Program) – Mar 20, 2018
- Facebook and the Fed put Asian markets on edge