Answering questions in Lok Sabha about the Pradhan Mantri AwasYojana (PMAY), Minister Hardeep Puri said Karnataka has got an allocation of Rs 820 crore under the scheme. He was answering a query by a BJP MP from Dharwad. Recently, Karnataka govt. has announced construction of 7 lakh more houses under the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana in the state.
- Next story Tribute to policemen Mushtaq Ahmed, who martyred in a terror attack in Srinagar Hospital
- Previous story Ajay Devgn Set To Raid Hearts
- Amid ‘Pad Man’ promotions, Akshay Kumar lands with ‘Gold’
- Record snowfall hits Moscow, causes traffic snarls
- Terrorists open fire in Srinagar hospital, 1 cop dead
- Housing Development, IT Minister urge steel companies to support government’s poor housing scheme
- Watch: BJP leader thrashes truck driver over minor collision