New Delhi, Oct 25 (ANI): Army Chief General Bipin Rawat, on Tuesday, said the Centre-appointed interlocutor for Kashmir would not affect army’s operations. Giving details about the situation of Kashmir, the Army Chief said the situation is getting better.
- Kashmir interlocutor appointment won’t affect army operations: Army Chief
- Public Review Of Secret Superstar
- Rekha, Ranbir Kapoor Gauri Khan Jacqueline Fernandez At Screening Of Aamir Khan Secret Superstar
- Shilpa Shetty Vidya Balan Anil Kapoor Rishi Kapoor and Others at Sanjay Dutt Deewali Celebration
- Aishwarya Rai Spotted CRYING with Abhishek Bachchan as Fire Breaks Down Her Parents House at bandra