New Delhi, Oct 25 (ANI): Army Chief General Bipin Rawat, on Tuesday, said the Centre-appointed interlocutor for Kashmir would not affect army’s operations. Giving details about the situation of Kashmir, the Army Chief said the situation is getting better.
- Next story Mersal row: Politics should not interfere in creative field, says Raveena Tandon
- Previous story Public Review Of Secret Superstar
- Tiger Shroff and other bollywood celebrities at filmistan studio on shooting
- Student dies allegedly after falling into canal while taking a ‘selfie’
- ACE Cricketer Hardik Pandya Spotted at Filmistan Studio | Mumbai
- Beyonce in pure gold stole thunder at Wearable Art Gala
- Watch: Massive fire breaks out in sports factory