New Delhi, Oct 25 (ANI): Army Chief General Bipin Rawat, on Tuesday, said the Centre-appointed interlocutor for Kashmir would not affect army’s operations. Giving details about the situation of Kashmir, the Army Chief said the situation is getting better.
- Next story Mersal row: Politics should not interfere in creative field, says Raveena Tandon
- Previous story Public Review Of Secret Superstar
- Ghaziabad building collapse: Strict action will be taken against those responsible, says VK Singh
- Ghaziabad building collapse: 1 dead, 7 rescued, informs IG Meerut (Range)
- Watch: Women protest by sitting on JCB machine during an anti-encroachment drive
- Nicole Maines to be television’s first transgender superhero
- CM Raman Singh announces Mukhyamantri Kanyadan Yojana