Kashmir Traders and Manufacturers called for a shutdown in the state opposing the goods and services tax citing that ‘one nation one tax’ will put a question mark on Kashmir’s special status guaranteed by article 370 of the constitution and this destruction of fiscal autonomy was of Jammu & Kashmir was not acceptable to the people of the state.
- Next story Hong Kong’s new leader warned to toe the line
- Previous story Grass shouldn’t make the headlines says groundsman
- Volcano eruption in Japan sparks some evacuations
- CM Naidu to start hunger strike today
- Tulip Garden in Craignano Nature Park becomes the main attraction for tourists
- Students vandalise public property after one of their friends died in road accident
- Massive landslide leaves several people homeless in Udhampur