New Delhi, Apr 28 (ANI): A young Kashmiri Media owner, who runs a mobile TV channel in Kashmir Valley, has denounced the pelting of stones by youth and has asked them to utilise their potential to ensure the social and economic progress of the state. Tariq launched ANN (Asia News Network), an android-based television channel in 2016 with an aim to make the people aware about Kashmir’s rich culture, art and promote peace and harmony. His innovation is said to be a part of Kashmiri youth towards the Digital India project by digitizing the media and developing an android TV application. Tariq feels the Kashmir Valley, which is caged in by separatist-sponsored unrest, is heading towards devastation as the state’s economy is in turmoil because of violence. Tourism, handicrafts and other private businesses are hit badly and many have started migrating to other states and abroad.
- Kashmiri youth must shun violence, grab opportunities, says Kashmiri Media Owner
- Kupwara encounter: Wreath laying ceremony held for slain soldiers
- 4 More Manipur MLAs Join BJP
- Pope Francis visits Egypt hoping to improve ties with the Islamic world
- Anthony Joshua and Wladimir Klitschko weigh-in ahead of their world heavyweight title fight