New Delhi, Apr 28 (ANI): A young Kashmiri Media owner, who runs a mobile TV channel in Kashmir Valley, has denounced the pelting of stones by youth and has asked them to utilise their potential to ensure the social and economic progress of the state. Tariq launched ANN (Asia News Network), an android-based television channel in 2016 with an aim to make the people aware about Kashmir’s rich culture, art and promote peace and harmony. His innovation is said to be a part of Kashmiri youth towards the Digital India project by digitizing the media and developing an android TV application, digital media is extremely important these days. Tariq feels the Kashmir Valley, which is caged in by separatist-sponsored unrest, is heading towards devastation as the state’s economy is in turmoil because of violence. Tourism, handicrafts and other private businesses are hit badly and many have started migrating to other states and abroad.
- Next story Accused of stealing TV set, DDCA employee dies of heart attack
- Previous story Kupwara encounter: Wreath laying ceremony held for slain soldiers
- Unfortunately, in Indian system we politicians are accountable but regulators are not: Arun Jaitley
- If elections are held every 5 years, India will see comfortable governance: Arun Jaitley
- This public meeting is historic in terms of number of development projects launched: PM Modi
- Oli government reaches out to Madhesis to bring them on board
- Indian businesses must realise habit of ethical business: FM Jaitley