Katrina Kaif hopes to end 2017 on a high. Salman Khan’s new spy action-thriller Tiger Zinda Hai with Kat will arrive in theatres on Friday accompanied by enormous expectations from millions of fans. After five years, the two will be seen together again in Tiger Zinda Hai, which is the sequel to the 2012 blockbuster, Ek Tha Tiger.
- Next story Arun Jaitley counter attacks the congress on court’s verdict in 2G scam case
- Previous story Randeep Surjewala a big attacked Arun Jaitley over court’s decision in 2G scam case
- Entire opposition parties protested against central government in Parliament premises
- Uma Bharti spoke on CM Shivraj Chauhan gave 5 Babas as Minister rank in MP
- Russia will defend its interests by all means – Lavrov
- Shoojit Sirkars Hidden Talent Revealed On The Sets Of October
- Sonia Gandhi, Rahul join Opposition protest against Centre government