New Delhi, Oct 13 (ANI): Oscar-winning actress Kate Winslet, who is all set to appear in upcoming movie ‘The Mountains between Us’, has revealed that her co-star Idris Elba was incredibly nervous when filming the movie’s sex scenes. In an interview, the 42-year-old actress has shared that she was the one who had to take lead to get the awkward filming done reports Contactmusic. She said, “Let’s face it – I’m 42, I have been doing scenes like that since I was 20. Idris has not done very much nudity, which I didn’t realise. I was like: ‘Get on the with it, boys,’ and he’s like, ‘I am just – you know, getting used to the situation.” Meanwhile, Idris was busy contemplating the fact he was going to make out with Kate, who’s kissed some of the biggest names in Hollywood. “I didn’t think about those guys while I was kissing Kate, if I’m honest. I was thinking about her husband a bit more!” before realising what he had said and adding, “That is a weird thing to say!” noted Elba. Eventually, the ‘Luther’ star managed to pull the scene together by reminding himself that it wasn’t the love-making he was worried about. Helmed by Hany Abu-Assad, the flick is currently running in the U.S.
- Next story Liverpool’s Klopp wary of much improved United
- Previous story Rahul Gandhi has become a ‘laughing stock’ because of his cheap attention seeking activities: Yogi Adityanath
- Rahul Gandhi inaugurates Indira Canteen in Karnataka’s Kollegala
- Farmers walk barefoot for 185 km demanding complete loan waiver, suffer blisters
- Vakrangee Limited announces strategic business tie-up with Blue Dart Express
- NCC Cadets hit out at Rahul Gandhi for his ‘that kind of stuff’ remark in Karnataka
- Landmarks turn dark to conserve energy on World Earth Hour