Mumbai (Maharashtra), Mar 20 (ANI): Katrina Kaif took a break from the sets of ‘Zero’ to promote a social cause, educating women. During an interaction with the mediapersons, she explained the kind of duties she performs as a brand ambassador. Although she has been a part of a film like ‘Raajneeti’, she restrains from commenting on politics. “Mostly actors don’t comment on political matters, government, because they are not into politics, so they don’t genuinely feel the need to comment,” she said.
- Katrina Kaif explains why she doesn’t like talking about politics
- Mobile subscribers base in India nearly touching 100 million
- 39 Indians killed in Iraq: Informed Parliament before families as per protocol, says Sushma Swaraj
- Indian Air Force plane crashes in Mayurbhanj, pilot safe
- Families mourn deaths of Indians killed in Iraq