U.S. Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh said during a Fox News interview on Monday he would not step aside after a second woman accused him of sexual misconduct decades ago. Rough Cut (no reporter narration).
- Next story Anti-Pakistan protests staged outside UN headquarters
- Previous story Trump, Macron to ‘deliver’ on trade, defense
- DLTFC conducts PMEGP beneficiaries interview in Udhampur
- PM Modi inspects Modern Coach Factory in UP’s Raebareli
- Modern Coach Factory was underutilized before 2014: PM Modi
- Rafale verdict: PM should find out who prepared affidavit, says Subramanian Swamy
- PM Modi flags off 900th coach of MCF in Raebareli