New Delhi, Aug 09 (ANI): Expressing her concern on the recent Chandigarh stalking case, Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) leader Kirron Kher, on Wednesday advised that boys should be kept inside their houses at night and not the girls. The MP further asserted that justice will be delivered as both, the boy and the girl, will be listened to.
- Next story Teen murdered allegedly by men stalking her for months
- Previous story Amit Shah resigns as MLA from Naranpura
- ISI instructed Chief Justice to not release Nawaz Sharif and his daughter till elections: Islamabad HC Justice
- ‘Humpty Sharma Ki Dulhania’ actor Siddharth Shukla rams BMW into 3 cars, injuring 1
- UK’s Gravesend boasts of one of the largest Gurdwara complex
- Couple from Poland inspired by Kashmiri culture, renews vows in Srinagar
- Mamata Banerjee’s own people don’t applaud her speeches: Babul Supriyo