New Delhi, Aug 09 (ANI): Expressing her concern on the recent Chandigarh stalking case, Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) leader Kirron Kher, on Wednesday advised that boys should be kept inside their houses at night and not the girls. The MP further asserted that justice will be delivered as both, the boy and the girl, will be listened to.
- Next story Teen murdered allegedly by men stalking her for months
- Previous story Amit Shah resigns as MLA from Naranpura
- Leaders come together for all party meet before Winter session in Parliament
- Deepika stuns in red at Isha Ambani’s pre-wedding function
- BJP alleges Priyanka, Rahul Gandhi rented out farmhouse to scamster
- Re-polling underway for Karanpur assembly constituency in Rajasthan
- Rajasthan assembly elections: Congress is hopeful of getting full majority, says Sachin Pilot