The curtain went up on Milan’s fashion week on Wednesday (September 19) with a soft-toned and very feminine collection designed by Italy’s Alberta Ferretti with urban safari-inspired looks. Rough cut (no reporter narration).
- Next story Praxair shares up on divestiture talks
- Previous story Are Bert and Ernie Gay? Does it matter?
- Trump: ‘no rush’ for North Korea’s denuclearization
- Trump urged Whitaker to put ally on payments probe: NYT
- France: Rally held in Strasbourg following anti-Semitic attacks
- Venezuelans give their take after Trump’s speech
- Lok Sabha polls: Piyush Goyal arrives at Chennai for 2nd round of talks with AIADMK leaders