Africa is abundant in gemstones with about 1,900 gem variations, but limited government support for small scale miners means millions are lost through smuggling and investors remain cautious due to poor legislation. Ciara Lee reports on Kenya’s plans to make the sector a more substantial revenue earner.
- Next story Abercrombie ends talks on sale
- Previous story France may close up to 17 nuclear reactors by 2025
- Kartik Aaryan Sonu Ke Titu Ki Sweety Beats Akshay Kumar PadMan
- Rani Mukerji Introduces Brad Cohen The Real Inspiration Behind Hichki
- Trailer Launch Of Varun Dhawan film October
- Varun Dhawan and Banita Sandhu Promote October at Sofia College
- Japan’s foreign minister disappointed over Tillerson firing