Kenya lurched deeper into political crisis on Wednesday as a court ruling and a parliamentary vote appeared to ease Uhuru Kenyatta’s path to a second term as president, a day after his rival quit an election they were to contest. Pascal Davies reports.
- Kenya vote in balance after Odinga quits race
- New York Fashion Week: Spectacular shows and star models.
- Chala Hawa Yeu Dya 9 and 10th October 2017 Kaasav Movie, Toch Parat Aalay and Pati Gele Ga Kathe Wadi Starcast Zee Marathi
- Mazhya Navryachi Bayko 9th October 2017 Gurunath Deletes Radhika’s Presentation Zee Marathi Serial
- Interview from Bruno Pavlovsky-President of fashion at Chanel