Kenya lurched deeper into political crisis on Wednesday as a court ruling and a parliamentary vote appeared to ease Uhuru Kenyatta’s path to a second term as president, a day after his rival quit an election they were to contest. Pascal Davies reports.
- Next story Interview with Sidney Toledano- President of Christian Dior Couture
- Previous story New York Fashion Week: Spectacular shows and star models.
- Artificial Intelligence is about creating trains with brains: Piyush Goyal
- Las Vegas shooting survivor brings tears and hope to March for Our Lives
- India women’s cricket team looks to get back into T20 groove against England
- Watch: Thousands flock to Washington, D.C. for “March for Our Lives” protest
- Rahul Gandhi inaugurates Indira Canteen in Karnataka’s Kollegala