Kenya’s President Uhuru Kenyatta secured a second term in office, the election commission announced on Friday, but the opposition rejected the result saying the process was undermined by fraud. Lisa Bernhard reports.
- Next story Dafne Schippers delighted to retain 200m world title
- Previous story Schippers retains world 200 metres title while US athletes shock
- Desperate families beg for info after deadly prison riot in Venezuela
- Rape convicts should be shot dead publicly to create fear: BJP leader RP Sharma
- Electricity board employees hold unique protest against privitisation of department
- Animal lovers in Chandigarh design unique wheelchair for injured stray dog
- 2 men arrested for allegedly killing and eating a leopard