Kenyan opposition leader Raila Odinga on Sunday (August 13) called for a strike and a day of mourning to support his claim to the presidency and accused the ruling party of spilling the blood of innocent people, despite growing pressure on him to concede election defeat. Scarlett Cvitanovich reports.
- Next story Child rescuer amongst 7 dead in Syria shooting
- Previous story Odinga visits family of girl shot dead during Kenya post election violence
- From blackberry afro to cheesy towns, Ukrainian artist injects creativity in the kitchen
- U.S. moving toward first Guantanamo repatriation under Trump
- “Fortunate that there were no injuries” in latest Texas blast: police
- On board: Ryanair to buy major stake in Laudamotion
- Sisters Gigi and Bella Hadid made their mark yet again this season, sharing no less than 10 shows!